Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Welcome to the World

When I started blogging 12 years ago, I was a simple country boy who couldn't see past my own Holabird existence. Then I went to DWU, and eventually became a staff writer for the Phreno Cosmian, the Phreno for short. Of all the things I did at DWU, being part of the Phreno was the most fun of all.
Since leaving DWU, I've my life has not been nearly as fun. As it happens the Phreno Cosmian is defunct now! I've been toying with the idea of reviving it in a cost effective format, like I did with the Holabird Advocate. I decided to launch this blog on April Fools Day, because it does seem foolish. That's ok by me though! It will be challenging, but I'm sure it will be fun. I loved the thrill of trying to meet the deadlines at the paper. We'll see if I can do that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment